the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Sunday, February 25, 2007


dear meowmeow, 狗仔 first offer to help me cook lunch made me change my opinion of him too. i became less bias towards him. but trust me, you will soon start disliking him again. haha.
and i totally agree that the bloody
黑玫瑰 is being super irritating, and always presume he is right. he is getting on my nerves. and now, he is like starting to ignore the questions we asked him. the the fishyfishyfish. he thinks he is big just because he is getting his nametag; and just because adam will start teaching him the bar counter from tomorrow onwards? hahaha! like shit! (: he will still not beable to take the place of superman, meowmeow and i. they will just go a little crazy and insane if we 3 leave together tomorrow. well, IF. haha. 狗仔 was a little shock to see me looking at him today. (: 平生不做亏心事,半夜敲门不吃惊! too bad, i saw him wrapping the chicken wrap for 白斩鸡. heh heh! now he owe me one (: he offered to cook dinner for me after that. wahaha. i love that classic look on his face. clearing my ROs on monday and thursday. then OFFing on sunday. meowmeow OFFing on tuesday, which means we will only be working together for 3days. =( superman OFFing on tuesday too. leaving me with the nepalese only. and yes, that sucks.



CECILIA
10:55 PM